Wed 29 Apr 2015
2015 WorkSafe Awards – Get your name and business up in lights:
The WorkSafe Awards are back and better than ever!
It’s time once again to celebrate workplace safety and returning to work with the prestigious WorkSafe Awards. From simple and effective solutions to large-scale initiatives, your safety idea can put you in the running to be celebrated too!
Why get involved?
- It’s great recognition for you and your workplace.
- All finalists and winners will receive a free, professional video of their initiative, an official certificate, plus a special email sign off to help promote their achievement.
- By entering the WorkSafe Awards your idea will automatically be displayed on the WorkSafe website for all to see.
Areas to enter
- These awards cover all the innovations, inventions and individuals of workplace safety as well as whole organisations that have significantly improved upon their workplace health and wellbeing.
Return to Work (RTW):
- These awards cover everyone who helped an injured worker get back to work – from individuals making a return, to their employer and their RTW coordinator.
Entries are now open:
- Entries are free and take less than 15 minutes. Visit www.worksafeawards.com.au or CLICK HERE to download the WorkSafe Awards Toolbox for further details about entering.
We look forward to celebrating your great work.
Entries for this year’s awards are now open and close Friday 26 June, 2015. If you would like more information about entering or would like to discuss an idea for entry before hand, please contact CCF Victoria OH&S Advisor, David Bevens on (03) 9822 0900.