Nominations for this year’s Training Awards are now open. Don’t miss the opportunity to recognise trainees/employers contribution in the Civil Industry workforce! Nominations are open until Friday 28 June 2019.
This year, the CCF Victoria Earth Awards and Training Awards are coming together to form 2019’s most prestigious civil industry awards event, on Friday 16th August 2019.
Below is information on how to enter your nominations for this year’s Training Awards, where you will have the opportunity to show recognition to your selected trainees/employees.
To nominate someone, please CLICK here to download the Expression of Interest Form. For more information, please contact us on 1300 DIAL CCF or email us at email@example.com.
2019 CCF Victoria Training Awards
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS?
The CCF Training Awards acknowledge outstanding achievements in training and developing skills in select disciplines servicing the civil construction industry made by employers and employees.
Making a nomination for the 2019 CCF Victoria Training Awards is an excellent way to recognise this valuable contribution.
TRAINING AWARD CATEGORIES
- Achievement Award on Workplace/Occupacional Health & Safety
- Diploma of Engineering
- Geoff Brown Award – 2018 Certificate III in Civil Construction – 3rd Year Apprentice
- Ian Jacka Award – Monash University Highest Achieving Student in Civil Engineering
- Apprentice of the Year (Across all Levels)
- Employer of the Year
- Women in Civil Excellence Award
- 1st Year in Civil Engineering – Female Encouragement Award
The individual you nominate, or if you self-nominate, must be a permanent resident of Victoria.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All nominees must agree to being nominated and must sign and email the declaration in the nomination form in order for a nomination to be valid.
- All nominees and nominators must abide by the decision of the judging panel and no appeals will be entered into.
- All decisions relating to the selection of the Awards’ finalists and winners are final.
- CCF Victoria reserve the right to bestow no Award for any category.
- Nomination Submissions must be complete and signed (or email notification) by the nominee and nominator
- Completed Nomination Submissions and supporting documents must be submitted by no later than 28 June 2019.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Fill out this Training Nomination Submission and send to CCF Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org. This formalises your interest in nominating an individual or organisation for the Training Awards. The closing date for the Training Awards Nomination Submission is 28 June 2019.
To start your application, simply CLICK HERE to download our EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM, fill it out and email it to email@example.com.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST MUST BE LODGED WITH CCF VICTORIA BY FRIDAY 28 June 2019.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPONSORING AN AWARD CATEGORY?
For more information, contact us on 1300 DIAL CCF or email firstname.lastname@example.org.