Do you have a trainee/apprentice deserving of special recognition?
Does your employer deserve an award for excellence?
The CCF Training Awards recognise and reward excellence for the industries leading trainee’s, apprentices and employers. Staff and Management Awards are also presented for outstanding performance and achievements in Civil. The event is open to CCF Members and Non-Members and is run in conjunction with the CCF Victoria Earth Awards, our industry leading awards event, which will take place on Friday 20th August 2021.
TRAINING AWARD CATEGORIES
There are eight individual categories available for nomination for the Training Awards:
- Geoff Brown Award – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Apprentice of the Year for Road & Water
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction – Supervision Operations
- Diploma of Engineering
- Best First Year Female in Engineering
- Employer of the Year
- Individual Achievement in Occupational Health & Safety
- Ian Jacka Award – Highest Scoring Student Monash University
CLICK HERE to view a short video of one winner and Category from 2018 CCF Training Awards.
To start your application, simply CLICK HERE to download our EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM, fill it out and email it to email@example.com.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST MUST BE LODGED WITH CCF VICTORIA BY WEDNESDAY 30 June 2021.
To submit a nomination, simply fill out and submit an EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FORM, by no later than 25 JUNE 2021.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPONSORING AN AWARD CATEGORY?
For more information, contact us on 1300 DIAL CCF or email firstname.lastname@example.org.