Wed 15 Jun 2016
Are you a Strong Advocate for the Civil Industry?:
As part of CCF Victoria’s ‘Action Plan’ and our strategic focus moving forward, engaging with our Members is essential to achieving our Goals!
Civil Train, the training arm of CCF Victoria, is looking for interested persons to be part of an Industry Reference Group (IRG), to provide support and drive change for the civil industry.
We are looking for eight (8) persons who have that wealth of knowledge and experience in the Civil Industry and have a passion for ensuring the personal development of Civil Contractor staff.
If you have an understanding of the training needs within the industry, the regulations and compliance guidelines for the industry and sectors (Road, Water, Electrical), then you are a prime candidate.
Some of the responsibilities for the committee would include:
- Support the Industry Reference Group in providing subject matter expertise for technical input and participate in meetings and review materials.
- Provide ongoing industry/sector specific expertise for the review and development of qualifications in the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Packages.
- Provide expertise in the review of the competency standards, Learning & Assessment strategies and training materials, ensuring they are representative and cognisant of the needs of the sector.
- Provide input and advice on key issues relating to continuous improvement of the sector specific competency standards and qualifications.
- Provide advice on the direction of civil training into the future.
Your time commitment would be twice a year, for half a day.
Closing date for the expression of interest is Monday 27 June, 2016.
If you are interested in being part of this group, please contact Rob Garrard, Civil Train General Manager – Training Services for Victoria on (03) 9822 0900 or email email@example.com
Rob will provide you with an outline of the terms of reference and what you can bring to the group.