Tue 03 Apr 2018
Barwon Water – Revised Accreditation Scheme:
CCF members are advised, that Barwon Water has now released their new accreditation scheme documents for Contractors and Consultants.
In line with CCF’s submission, the licensing and competencies required of Site Supervisors and most notably, all workers on a Barwon Water site; have been lessened to align more closely with the MRWA’s (CWW, YVW & CWW) – thereby reducing the burden on accredited and prospective accredited contractors.
The scheme can be accessed by clicking on www.barwonwater.vic.gov.au/business/land-development.
The new Accreditation application and Contractor / Consultant Deeds can be found at the following links:
- Consultant accreditation application form (developer works)
- Contractor accreditation application form (developer works / private works)
- Application for contractor accreditation for land development works
- Consultant Accreditation Deed: template
- Contractor Accreditation Deed: template
If you have any questions regarding the new Scheme, don’t hesitate to contact CCF’s OHS, E & Q Consultant, Peter Kaneen on 0427 855 208; or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.