Wed 07 Nov 2018
Build your Business with a Diploma of Business Development & Tendering:
CCF Victoria Civil Skills Workforce Development, has partnered with Tender Plus Skills to offer a customised Business Development and Tendering program.
Right now, you know you can do the tasks, safely and to the standard expected on site… but think about the future!
- What do you need know?
- How are you going to build your business?
- How will you respond to the tender pipeline?
This exciting new qualification is the first of its kind in Australia. Nationally accredited by government, through the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), it provides the opportunity for new, emerging, and existing business development and tendering professionals to be qualified in this specialist discipline. Designed for individuals within organisations that competitively attract and win business, 10667NAT Diploma of Business Development and Tendering reflects the end to end understanding and multi-faceted skill set required for success.
Topics covered include how to:
- Build client relationships and business networks
- Develop and manage a tender pipeline
- Manage information for a tender library
- Develop a tender strategy, solution and team
- Lead team effectiveness and promote innovation
- Write strategic, compliant and compelling tenders
- Manage a tender budget
- Engage in competitive dialogue with a client
- Facilitate continuous improvement of tender process
Deborah Mazoudier – Tender Skills Plus Trainer.
She will lead you though the eight face to face days of training. You will be supported by a mentor as you develop your skills and achieve a Diploma of Business Development and Tendering.
CLICK HERE for more information or contact Tender Plus Skills directly on 1300 025 111.