Due to the current situation, CCF Victoria is remaining vigilant. We are monitoring, on daily basis, the situation and are following the advice of the relevant Australian and State Government authorities.
While we have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our people at our Notting Hill office, the health and well-being of our CCF staff and the business community in which we operate, is first and paramount.
Until further notice, the following planned CCF events are postponed with future dates to be announced:
- Rail Sector Breakfast, Holmesglen Institute – Drummond Street Campus (26th March)
- Workplace Manslaughter Legislation Workshops (March-May)
- IPWEA Project/Contract Management Workshops, Bendigo (19th March) & Bainsdale (13th May
- CCF Health & Well-Being Summit (28th May)
- CCF Road Sector Breakfast (18th June)
- CCFMember Networking Event (24th June)
All remaining planned CCF events and activities for 2020 are subject to review based on updated advice received from of the relevant Australian and State Government.
For more information please contact us 1300 DIAL CCF.