Fri 09 Jun 2017
CCF Victoria – 2017 Election Notice:
Nominations are called for:
- Branch President
- Branch Vice President
- Branch Honorary Treasurer
- Branch Board Members (4)
- National Board Member
- Alternate National Board Member
Nominations, which must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the organisation, may be made at any time from Friday 30 June 2017. They must reach my office or postal address or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12 pm AEST on Friday, 21 July 2017.
CLICK HERE to download a Nomination Form. Additional forms are available from the Returning Officer or the Organisation.
Rules for Nominations:
To view the rules and regulations around submitting nominations for these Board positions, CLICK HERE.
How to Lodge Nominations:
- By Post: Returning Officer, Australian Electoral Commission, GPO Box 4382, Melbourne VIC 3001
- By Hand: Australian Electoral Commission, Level 8, Casselden, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- By Fax: (03) 9285 7149
- By Email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Emails to the AEC inbox that appear to be spam may be blocked. It is the responsibility of senders to ensure that their email reaches the AEC before the deadline for nominations. You may call the contact number provided to check.
The ballot, if required, will open on Friday 4 August 2017 and close at 10am AEST on Friday, 25 August 2017.
Changed Address? Advise the Civil Contractors Federation now.
Note: A copy of the AEC’s election report can be obtained from the organisation or from me after the completion of the election.