Mon 23 May 2016
CCF Victoria – Election Notice:
Nominations are called for – Victorian Branch Branch Vice-President
Nominations, which must be in writing and comply with Organisation’s Rules may:
- Be delivered to the Returning Officer’s office, postal address or email address not later than 12:00 noon (AEST) on Tuesday, 14 June 2016.
- Nominations cannot be withdrawn after 12:00 noon (AEST) on Tuesday, 14 June 2016.
- CLICK HERE to download a Nomination Form. Additional forms are available from the Returning Officer or the Organisation.
How To Lodge Nominations:
- By post: GPO Box 4382
- By fax: 03 9285 7149
- By hand: Level 8, Casselden, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, 3000
- By email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senders of emails to the AEC email mailbox be aware that incoming emails that appear to be spam emails may be blocked. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that their email reaches the AEC email mailbox before the deadline.
The ballot, if required, will be conducted by post and will open on Monday, 27 June 2016 and close at 10:00am (AEST) on Monday, 18 July 2016.
Note: A copy of the AEC’s election report and the results can be obtained from the Organisation or the Returning Officer after the completion of the election.