CCF Victoria Launches New Careers in Civil Website
In lockstep with our ongoing commitment to directly address the industry’s shortage of skilled workers, CCF Victoria has launched a new website, dedicated to promoting and providing guidance on careers within the industry.
This new Careers in Civil website hosts a wide range of features, aimed at attracting and engaging the next generation of civil construction professionals, whilst catering to those workers looking to upskill their careers to the next level.
Features of the website include, but are not limited to:
- Information of CCF Skills Development Programs
- Job type/role wheel (matrix) and Glossary
- Guidance on how to get started
- Information on industry related qualifications
- Programs Calendar
- Industry news/updates
- Promotion of Women in Civil, diversity and inclusion
- Resources (brochures/flyers/presentations/reports,etc.)
- Job Search options
- CCF ConnectCV
We encourage our members and other readers to visit the new Careers in Civil website to experience the value of this new initiative.
For more information, please contact the CCF Team on 1300 DIAL CCF or email email@example.com