CCF Positive Plans - Positive Futures: Health & Wellbeing Summit
Hear from world leaders and subject matter experts in the areas of positive mental health, leading cultural change and developing a mental health plan for your business!
You will also have the opportunity to meet with a range of specialist providers in the areas of mental health leadership, sleep and fatigue management, productivity, culture change and mental health and wellbeing, who are assisting CCF Victoria to deliver the Positive Plans – Positive Futures project.
- Steve Simpson – Keystone Management Services / Winner of Australian Educator of the Year Award
- Laurice Temple – Founder and Managing Director, Rippler Affect Institute
- Shantha M. W. Rajaratnam, PhD – Professor and Deputy Head of the Monash School of Psychological Sciences and Deputy Director of the Turner Institute for Brain and Mental Health.
- Tim Bishop – Construction Manager, BMD Group
- Dom Vigilanti – Manager, Intervention & Support Programs, Incolink
- Janet McCulloch – Lysander
- Rosemary Tilley – Director, Construction Advisor
- David Broadhurst – Co-founder and CEO, Codesafe
About the Positive Plans – Positive Futures Program
Led by Adrian Panozzo (CCF Project Manager), CCF Victoria’s Positive Plans – Positive Futures Program (Mental Health & Wellbeing), is designed to support business owners and senior leaders in the leading, development and implementation of mental health action plans in their organisations.
For for more information on the Positive Plans – Positive Futures Program or to submit an Expression of Interest to participate CLICK HERE.
DON’T MISS THIS EXCITING, GROUND-BREAKING EVENT! BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!