CCF Regional Chapter Forum - Horsham
Event Host: Annie Kessell
Client Services Officer – West, CCF Victoria
Lisa Kinross, CEO CCF Victoria
Lisa is a highly qualified, experienced executive and transformational leader with over 20 years’ experience in management, human resources and education/training. Recently Lisa has been a leader and advocate for innovation and driving future skills development across the Water Industry nationally. She is a strategic advisor to industry, invited to sit on a number of industry committees and is highly networked.
Lisa will be providing attendees with an update on the initiatives currently underway by CCF Victoria around training, representation, advocacy, and other major upcoming events for Contractors and Associates to be aware of.
Civil Engineer – GWMWater
Michael Schneider is a civil engineer specialising in leading teams to deliver a broad range of water and wastewater infrastructure projects. The significance and importance of water to rural areas drives Michael to achieve positive outcomes for the communities where he works. As Manager of Project Delivery at GWMWater, Michael is responsible for tendering, contract management, project delivery and close out of the water corporation’s capital works program including urban and rural water supply, wastewater, recycled water and headworks related projects.
Director Infrastructure & Amenity – Northern Grampians Shire
Trenton commenced working with Northern Grampians Shire Council in 2009 as an Engineering Student, whilst studying a Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
Trenton has spent the last seven years at NGSC, responsible for infrastructure operations delivery including roads, road infrastructure, community facilities, parks and gardens, recreational spaces, aerodrome management, depot operations, asset management and capital works delivery.
Trenton was appointed the Director Infrastructure and Amenity in 2019 and now has overall responsibility for operations, infrastructure, environment and community safety functions. These include:
- Roads and transport
- Asset management
- Building services
- Emergency management and community safety
- Environment and sustainability
- Buildings and maintenance
- Parks and gardens
- Waste management
During his presentation to attendees, Trenton will discuss…
- Current challenges in the Local government space in the realm of public works
- Workforce planning
- Staff training and retention
- Resource and Material challenges
- Plant and Equipment review.
Regional Group Leader – WorkSafe Victoria
COVID19 – EVENT ATTENDANCE DISCLAIMER
In light of the current global pandemic situation, CCF Victoria has taken preventative measures in order to ensure the safety of our delegates, partners and members of staff thus reducing the risk of spreading the virus. As such, and to be able to attend our event, we will require for you to adhere to the following measures:
- Do not attend if you are displaying signs/symptoms of COVID-19 (these typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
- Upon arrival you will need to present a confirmation of your vaccination status.
- You are required to wear a mask in confined areas (e.g. lifts).
- There are hand sanitising stations around the building. Please use these regularly.
- You are certain that you have not been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation and official updates on government guidance with respect to Covid-19 and as a result, please bear in mind that our event may be affected by this and could be postponed or cancelled.