Wed 27 Jun 2018
Fulton Hogan Run Melbourne 2018 Team Sponsorship for the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation:
CCF Victoria along with Fulton Hogan would like to invite you, your family and friends to register for the Fulton Hogan Run Melbourne team!
On Sunday July 29, why not go the extra distance and take part in Run Melbourne 2018. By registering, you’ll be joining a fun crew raising awareness for the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation in memory of former Fulton Hogan General Manager, Bruce Rowell who lost his battle to brain cancer in 2012.
For those wishing to participate in the race on the day, signing up is easy…
- Click HERE to register or copy and paste the Hyperlink to your internet browser.
- If you have completed Run Melbourne in previous years, you shouldn’t need a new account just use your existing online registration. Any troubles, start again by registering a new account.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete your personal details.
- On the Entry Details page you’ll need to answer:
• Are you part of a team? YES
• Are you creating a team? NO
• Select team: Fulton Hogan (Corporate)
- Select the event you wish to enter… 5km, 10km or 21km course
- When asked how do you wish to obtain your race kit? Be sure to select collect from Sole Motive, these race kits will be collected on your behalf and distributed with your race day shirts prior to the event.
- Once paid and complete, please forward your confirmation to Catherine Chiodo (Catherine.Chiodo@fultonhogan.com.au) with preferred shirt size for your race day top.
Help us raise funds for vital research:
Finally, if you can’t make it on the day, you can still be part of this fantastic event by donating to the Fulton Hogan (Corporate) team to help raise funds for vital research!
Click HERE to donate.