Mon 05 Jan 2015

Heavy Vehicle Operators: Lodgment of Complaint Submissions for Inappropriate Roadside Policing:

State and territory police are employed by the relevant jurisdictional authority to conduct compliance and enforcement activities under the Heavy Vehicle National Law.

Complaints relating to police action on the roadside can be submitted Via the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator Website using the following link:

For more information, please contact CCF Victoria on (03) 9822 0900.