Thu 19 Apr 2018
Information Sessions for a Career in Civil:
CCF Victoria in partnership with Youth Jobs PaTH have scheduled the following information sessions in May, targeting job seekers for the Civil Construction Industry.
With a looming skills shortage for the industry and Victoria facing a huge pipeline of infrastructure works over the next decade, these sessions are designed to show people the benefits and value of choosing a career in the Civil Industry.
Ideal for anyone either looking to either start or change their career, these sessions will also provide an opportunity to meet leading Civil Industry employers, and address key issues including…
- What it’s like to work in civil construction
- Internships & Work Placements available
- Opportunities for ongoing paid Employment & Training
- How to become an Apprentice in Civil Construction
- Wednesday 2 May 2018 – One Hour Information Session
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 – Three Hour Induction Session
- Monday 14 to 25 May – Entry Level Training for Civil Construction
- Monday 28 May 2018 – Entry Level Interns Ready to Work
For more information or to register your interest, contact Sonya Casey at CCF Victoria on (03) 9588 7600.