Executive Assistant to the CEO
Bring your spark and passion for customer excellence to our collaborative team! Support a vibrant and innovative new CEO during this exciting time in our industry.
We are currently looking for a customer focussed, dynamic and highly motivated Executive Assistant to support our amazing CEO in our supportive, people-focussed team at our Notting Hill head office.
The role provides a high level of administrative support and executive assistance to the CEO, CCF Victorian Branch Board, and the Senior Executive level team as required.
To be successful in this role, you will be personable, approachable and have a passion for great customer service. You will be proactive and flexible with your work approach and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to influence broadly across the business with a deep understanding of Microsoft Office suite and office management systems.
Working within a fast-paced environment, the successful applicant will be organised, have a high attention to detail, and are comfortable with adjusting objectives. In this role, you will have exposure to confidential and sensitive information, which requires trustworthiness and discretion.
The successful candidate will have substantial previous experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leadership and possess a calm and courteous manner with a strong customer service focus. A born organiser, the EA must be a self-starter and able to ‘think on their feet’, exercising initiative and good judgment in a variety of situations.
Experience we are looking for:
- Significant experience in executive support at a senior management level
- Exceptionally strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office suite) i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint, Teams, outlook mail systems
- High level of attention to detail, organising and planning skill set
- Ability to develop constructive relationships with team members and quick establish positive relationships by showing awareness of needs.
We also require:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as an EA/PA to CEO or Senior Executive (mandatory)
- A minimum Certificate or Diploma in Business Management and/or Office Administration or 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication, writing skills and time management and organisational skills
- Highly experienced diary management, event management, creating agendas and taking minutes for Staff, Executive and Board meetings
- Experience in editing and proofing content
- Experience in dealing with Government Contracts
If this sounds like you – please attach a brief resume with a covering letter discussing why you want to join us as at CCF, why this awesome role, and what you will bring to the role?
Do you have customer service experience?
"*" indicates required fields