Executive Manager, Industry Capability & Engagement
The Executive Manager, Industry Capability & Engagement, reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and forms part of the Executive Leadership team.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the organisation continues to be a ‘voice’ for Civil Contractors within the Civil Construction Industry and advocates to government departments and agencies on behalf of members. It is responsible for leading the team who care for, and service our members, sponsors and associate members, as well as conduct our calendar of events (which is extensive)!
Your team is highly engaged and passionate about our industry and our members, and it is a timely recruit of this new executive position, reporting to the newly appointed innovative, dynamic CEO. You will also be supported by two other executive roles that form this leadership team.
This role has a relationship management and business development focus aimed at growing and enriching our membership and sponsorship offering.
Not only is this role requiring a strategic thinker and planner, but it will be hands on particularly in supporting members in HR advice, and be internal HR support.
The role also supports organisational business development, innovation, and change, while working to achieve short and long-term measurable outcomes aligned to company strategy. You will work closely with the CEO, the CCF Board, and the executives to design the new organisational 3 year strategic plan as well as developing new revenue streams, including writing grants and tenders and government papers.
We are looking for someone who aligns to our culture – a high performer, service oriented, highly collaborative, a people leader who is passionate about supporting the development of individuals and the industry. We are also going through the Cert IV in Competitive Systems and Practices as an organisation to embed lean methodology and thinking into our business. New Executives must be willing to undertake this course.
Experience we are looking for:
- People centric values and strengths-based leadership with the ability to develop diverse, high performing teams;
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR/IR, OD, LD;
- Have managed teams with examples of when they have demonstrated excellence both for the organisation and its clients;
- Had consulting experience in HR/IR with a degree in law or HR;
- Extensive experience in business planning, strategic planning, stakeholder engagement and business development, product innovation, service delivery and people leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to deliver customer centric outcomes and grow and develop new products and service as well as develop bespoke solutions for clients and industry wide solutions;
- Excellent financial management demonstrating year on year growth performance;
- Eye for detail is critical as is excellent writing skills and experience in developing papers and tenders;
- Demonstrated commitment to continued lifelong learning;
- Facilitator and presenter/MC experience;
- Proven ability to develop relationships with people at all levels and walks of life;
- Has a demonstrated passion to make a difference.
If this sounds like you – please attach a brief resume with a covering letter discussing why CCF, why this role and what you will bring to the role.
Have the opportunity to shape your future and ours!
"*" indicates required fields