RTO Compliance and Administration Manager
Bring your spark and passion to our collaborative team!
We are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join our team at our Notting Hill office. This role will require a dynamic and adaptable RTO Compliance Manager to engage in our fast paced and ever evolving environment across Victoria. It would suit a person who is a seasoned leader who likes being hands on and is used to working in a small, customer focused, passionate team.
This role will work with the Executive Team influencing current and future direction – it is responsible for control of the compliance needs of the RTO organisation, including, but not limited to contracts with State Departments, and regulators, ASQA, VET sector guidelines and the Guidelines and Standards for RTOs, trainer suitability compliance, and training package compliance.
Your duties will include…
- Providing advice to training staff on AQF and AQTF, AVETMISS reporting standards and funded contractual requirements
- Development and implementing changes to existing policies and processes. You will need to keep up to date with industry and legislative changes and identify how best to incorporate those changes into the business – including communicating and training internal staff.
- Managing the accuracy and compliance of courses against SVTS and ASQA
- Enrolment, student journey and employer engagement are the team’s responsibility with new induction programs just launching
- Ensuring all communication and documentation with state and national bodies is completed accurately and on time
- Liaise with national and state training authorities to implement and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits of the RTO, ensuring non-conformances are actioned in a timely fashion.
- Provide accurate advice to management and support the decision making process of formal arrangements, policies and procedures relating to VET requirements
- Maintain trainer compliance records, including industry currency and matrix of PD and unit mapping
- Understanding Training packages and provide advice on changes to unit selections for clients
- Assessing suitably of units in a training package for the clients workplace and student cohort
Specifically you will have…
- Held a similar role in an RTO
- Experience using VETrak is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SVTS, ASQA and state training services legislation and RTO obligations for State funding
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated success in setting up and tailoring administrative systems to ensure procedural compliance and adherence – digitized workflows
- Demonstrated success in providing guidance on compliance issues and improving results
- A strongly demonstrated history in VET sector compliance is required
- Have a lifelong learning and collaborative attitude – willing to coach and be coached.
- Strong applicants from interstate would also be considered.
"*" indicates required fields