How do you become a Member of CCF VIC?
To become a Member of CCF VIC, Contractors must fill in the CCF Membership Application Form. This form collects all of your business details to determine the cost of your annual Membership. Your CCF Membership is determined by 2 things.
- Your Business Category – Determined by your businesses annual turnover.
- Your Membership Type – Contractor or Associate Member.
Contractor Member refers to persons or companies undertaking work as civil construction contractors in the civil construction industry. Contractor Members are involved in all aspects of civil construction including:
- roads and bridges – freeways, highways, urban and rural
- land development – housing, commercial and industrial subdivisions
- water treatment and reticulation
- sewer treatment and reticulation
- telecommunications infrastructure
- electricity distribution
- gas pipelines
- irrigation infrastructure
- land improvement – rural earthworks
- general excavation
Associate Member refers to persons or companies engaged in the manufacture, sale or dry hire (without operator) of plant, equipment and materials used by contractor members or who are engaged in any undertaking directly related to or in the supply of services to those contractor members. Associate Members may include:
- manufacturers of products, such as pipes and steel
- suppliers of raw materials, such as quarry products, concrete and bituminous products
- equipment sales and hire
- suppliers of fuels and lubricants
- professional services, such as legal, accounting, recruitment, insurance and superannuation
FIND OUT MORE
If you have any questions regarding membership or would like to become a Member of CCF VIC, please contact us on (03) 9588 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org