Every civil contracting business should have a Contractor Management System (CMS) in place.
A CMS is a one-stop-shop where all company policies and procedures in regards to Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management are stored and kept. These procedures are an essential part of business for all Civil Contractors, and at all times should be carefully followed to help ensure projects are completed to the highest standards possible.
Implementing a Management System into your business ensures you can satisfy not only your own business needs, but also the expectations of your clients.
A MOBILE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, PLUS JOB CONTROL & ACCOUNTING!
The CCF Business Management Solution (BMS) is a unique business tool aimed at assisting and supporting your business.
Created by industry experts who know what it means to be a civil contractor, it has been developed by the very people who know the problems you are facing in today’s industry, and in turn offers a fast, mobile, readily accessible system solution that can be tailored to fit your business model to perfection.
FEATURES OF THE CCF BMS INCLUDE:
- Contractor Management System (CMS) which can be implemented as a standalone system or integrated with the Business Management System.
- Detailed Tender and Project Estimations.
- Integrated daily job tracking including internal and external labour and plant hire.
- Subcontractor Contract Management.
- Job and Business Performance Management.
- Cash Flow Management at job and business levels.
- Cloud based facilities available for hosting of your system at competitive rates…we look after it for you.
FIND OUT MORE:
For more information about how the BMS can assist you and your business, contact our Member Services Manager Chris Marriott on (03) 9588 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org