Tue 19 Jan 2016
New Enrolment System for Civil Train Vic:
Civil Train is introducing a new enrolment system that will simplify the way you register for any courses delivered as part of the Civil Train Training Calendar.
REGISTER ONLINE – INSTRUCTIONS:
- Just refer to the Training Calendar or list of courses on the CCF website HERE.
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete the NEW online Enrolment process.
- This process incorporates all the details we require to be compliant within the legislative requirements operating as a Registered Training Organisation. As such, please be sure to complete as many of the details as possible.
- The registration includes all enrolment details for the course nominated.
- Payment is made, and a receipt is received as part of the confirmation.
- On completion of the registration, you will receive an email confirmation of the registration with a Username and Password for any future registrations.
The beauty of the new system is the need to complete the online registration information only once.
For any new registrations, just log in using your user personally allocated Username and Password under the heading of ‘Returning Participant’ (see right). Your details will then be pre-populated in the fields to include the information you previously provided when enroling.
Note: If you need to make any amendments to the information you have previously provided to Civil Train, just make them where necessary in the enrolment process and these will be saved for next time.
The new registration system will commence as of Monday 18 January, 2016.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Civil Train on (03) 9822 0900.