Fri 08 Aug 2014
CCF Victoria is proud to announce the launch of its new website www.ccfvic.com.au:
This exciting step for the CCF Victoria branch will offer visitors to our site much more information about CCF and the services that we offer to the Industry than ever before. It also provides much more information about the benefits of being a CCF Member.
We now have 4 separate News areas for people to keep updated. These are…
- Latest News – Where all the latest industry news is posted on a weekly basis.
- Event News – Listings of all the upcoming CCF Victoria Events in Metro and Regional Areas.
- Training News – All the latest news from Civil Train about upcoming courses and promotions to ensure your staffs training is keep up to date.
- Advocacy News – Keep informed about what CCF Victoria are doing to represent Members concerns in the industry at all levels.
Other Key Features:
- Online Booking and Purchasing – Contractors can purchase publications and Management Systems online as well as book and pay for tickets to upcoming CCF VIC Events.
- Social Media – We have also launched a new Facebook and YouTube page where people are able to follow us and keep up to date with all the latest industry news, as well as keep informed about upcoming events in their area and special promotions.
- Additional Resources – Visitors will have greater access to industry information and presentations.
- Accessible across Multiple Platforms – Site is responsive across all platforms including PC, MAC, Tablets and Smart Phones.
- Easy to use Interface – The site is much simpler and easier to navigate and use than previous sites with easy to follow menus along the top and bottom of the pages.
Future Website Plans:
It is important to note that this is only the first step over the next 6-12 months for the CCF website as we have lots of big plans including…
- New Members Only Portal Login – A space for Members to gain access to information and services only available to them.
- Online Course Enrolments – Giving people the alibility to book and pay for upcoming scheduled training courses online.
- And many more;
We also welcome your feedback so if you have any suggestions as to services you would like to see offered by us online, please feel free to contact CCF Victoria here or phone us directly on (03) 9822 0900.