Thu 08 Sep 2016
WorkCover Member Service now available through partnership with Jayrose Group:
CCF Victoria and the Jayrose Group have partnered up to provide a new service for Members through ‘WorkCover onCall’.
WorkCover OnCall provides support and guidance for all employers across Australia with respect to their workers compensation obligations. Whether it’s your premium increasing, your inability to close off claims or you just want to outsource this key responsibility, they are able to provide numerous options to minimise workplace injury impact so you can focus on your core business outcomes.
Provision to CCF Victoria Members of WorkCover OnCall’s Annual Intermediary Services Program includes:
- Complete administration and management of CCF Members workers’ compensation program with a strong focus on premium reductions;
- Premiums management including remuneration certification and estimation;
- A 24/7 advisory service for all CCF members Workers Compensation needs;
- Review of current and previous claims to ensure closure inclusive of cost review and ongoing employment status;
- Worksite visits;
- WorkCover Agent Review;
- Industry Classification Review
- Develop, Implement and/or review of CCF members Rehabilitation Program incorporating training for managers and employees;
- Development and Implementation of RTW Information kits for managers and injured employees
- Attendance at claims review meetings with WorkCover Agent (2 per year)
- All WorkCover stakeholders are communicated with on your behalf;
- Provision of a dedicated resource to assist with the claims process, if and when injuries occur in your workplace;
- Claims Management Services which include (but not limited to):
- General administration and paperwork
- WorkCover Agent Management
- Conciliation Attendance
- Claims management strategies – Finalisation and cost reduction
- Return to Work and Rehabilitation assistance
- Communication with all key workers compensation stakeholders
- Management of IR/HR implications towards workplace injury and long term claims
Following an initial free consultation, these Products and Services offered to CCF Members will be on a “fee for service” basis or via annual retainer programs.
A 1300 number (1300 785 244) will operate as an initial help line to support and service CCF Member enquiries.
For more information, please contact CCF Victoria on (03) 9822 0900.