CCF Victoria’s mission is to be the voice of the industry and to provide a high level of benefit to its Members. In particular, our strategic goals are to…
- ensure that the branch meets all of the governance requirements of an industry registered organisation according to the rules of the CCF to benefit Members.
- be the central advocate for civil contracting matters including industry skills at a state and national level.
- provide leadership for the development and maintenance of communications systems and related communications tasks.
- coordinate and provide added value for all its Members.
The strategic goals will be achieved through four key result areas:
- Policy Development and Representation
- Media and Communications
- Compliance and Risk
CCF VIC Business/Action Plan 2016/17 – Download Now