Mon 17 Nov 2014
Sewerage Installation Quality Accreditation Course – New Dates:
December: Monday 8th & 15th December– 9 Spots Available.
This course is developed by the Civil Contractors Federation as part of the accreditation requirements of the Melbourne Retail Water Agencies (MRWA) for Consultants and Contractors engaged in Sub-division and Mains Sewer works.
The 2 Day Course combines a mix of theory and practical ‘hands on’ elements, focusing on sewer design, construction standards, the use of approved materials and a strong focus on quality relating to the bedding, compaction and backfill specifications in support of the new SE Water accreditation system.
- A clear understanding of Quality requirements for Subdivision and Mains Sewer installation including knowledge of Backfill Specification, MRWA Specification 04-03.1, and its practical application.
- Set the standards by which consultants & contractors within the sector are expected to achieve.
- Ensure that all assets meet expected lifespan & operational requirements.
- New assets are being constructed to the approved designs, specification, standards, codes – WSAA, MRWA.
- Successful completion of the course – part of MRWA accreditation process.
- Practical exposure to quality problems with subsidence in MRWA Sewer installations.
Classes may fill up fast, so bookings can only be secured once Registration is received and confirmed. If you have any questions please contact Civil Train on (03) 9822 0900.