CCF VIC has its own Card and Tickets Administrator who is here to look after all matters concerning the issuing and reissuing of Plant and Worksite Cards.

Lost your card?

If you lose or misplace any of your certifications issued by CCF VIC, you can get them replaced straight away. If you are unsure whether your card was issued through CCF VIC, contact us direct on (03) 9588 7600 and we will determine this for you.

Alternatively if you already know this information, you can simply click below and obtain a copy of our Plant or Non-Plant re-print forms for the card your need replaced. This includes Red cards, Traffic cards, etc.

Need to transfer your CCF issued Red card to a White Card?

If you hold a CCF issued Red Card, you can transfer it over to a WorkCover White card by contacting us on (03) 9588 7600. We will just need to confirm you originally completed your Red card with CCF Victoria.