How To Win and Manage Tenders
5 Award Winning Courses in One Program. Do all 5 or Choose Any Individual Module.
Designed to improve your ability to win tenders, this highly participative workshop style program blends a variety of different methods including presentations, facilitated group discussion, project team work groups, exercises and live case examples. It also allows participants to benefit from the collective experience of other participants and the presenter.
Members: $390.00 + GST per Module or $1,700.00 + GST for complete Program (5 Modules).
Non Members: $490.00 + GST per Module or $2,200.00 + GST for complete Program (5 Modules).
If you wish to enrol in the full Program (Modules 1-5), please click the Enrol Here button below and send through your Expression of Interest.
If you would just like to be enroled one of the individual Modules, please click on the Module you wish to enrol in from the list below.
Please Note: You will be required to have your Credit Card details and your Unique Student Identification Number (USI) on hand when enroling for training.
What topics does the course cover?
1: Tendering Fundamentals:
– Setting yourselves apart from other competitors.
– Planning the Tender; Tender costing and estimations.
2: Tendering Advanced:
– Prepare/present tender in front of assessment panel.
3: Project Management:
– Performance Management.
– Risk and transition management – Handover.
4: Contract Management:
– Understanding the contract.
– Managing the contract.
5: Team Building and Subcontractors:
– Selecting and building your team.
– Effective ways of working together.
What will you get out of it?
- Learn proven strategies to plan & win tenders, contracts, projects.
- Manage risk the robust way: from transition to handover.
- Manage performance as a contract or project manager.
- Key to building and managing teams, subcontractors.
- Smart action learning with colleagues.
- Align with VIPP to create more opportunities for Victorian businesses.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in tendering, projects or contracts, including Suppliers, Contractors, Managers, Contract Managers, Project Managers, Engineers, Accountants, Lawyers, Builders, Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors, involved with responding to tenders or suppling goods or services.
Venue & Time
CCF Victoria Branch, 1/322 Glenferrie Road, Malvern, VIC, 3144 (Unless otherwise indicated).
View Google Map Location.
8:30am – 4:30pm. Click here to check the Civil Train Training Calendar for the next scheduled course.
How to Enrol – To register for this course…
Civil Train Cancellation and Refund Policy
Important: Please ensure that read the Civil Train Cancellation and Refund Policy and check the Terms and Conditions before enrolling in this course with Civil Train. If you have any question about our Cancellation Policy, please contact CCF VIC on (03) 9822 0900.