The intention of the course is to maximise the life expectancy of sewerage pipeline installations through the correct selection of materials, meeting specification requirements for installation, and ensuring quality testing on completion.
• Set the standards which consultants & contractors within the sector are expected to achieve.
• Deliver safe and reliable sewerage services.
• Ensure that all assets meet expected lifespan & operational requirements.
• Alignment of quality assurance principles and strategic plan, policies, ISO 9001.
Successful completion of the course is part of MRWA accreditation process.
- Day 1: Classroom based, where you will review CCTV footage highlighting common quality problems, understand subsidence and soil technology requirements, and ensure a complete understanding of the use of MRWA codes and specifications to improve performance. It will also include group activities to improve confidence in working to the Sewerage Code of Australia MRWA Edition, Version 2.3 and training in using the MRWA web portal.
Who should attend?
The course would suit designers, contractors and plumbers working in the construction of sewer pipes.
What qualifications does this offer?
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance that will indicate the participant meets MRWA’s “Construction Supervisor” requirements for Sewer Pipe Laying.
Please ensure that you read the Civil Train Cancellation and Refund Policy and check the Terms and Conditions before enrolling in this course with Civil Train. If you have any questions about our Cancellation Policy, please contact CCF VIC on (03) 9588 7600.
On-site Group Training Available
Are you an employer with a large group of employees that need training? Civil Train can arrange training for you at your site, ensuring you meet the delivery requirements for the program.