Personnel are required to complete refresher training at three-year intervals to keep up with ongoing changes to standards and legislation. Employers are required to ensure that employees’ qualifications are sufficient and current.
The VicRoads Worksite Traffic Management training site states:
All personnel responsible for preparing, approving, reviewing and/or making modifications to a Traffic Management Plan (including the worksite hazard assessment) must have:
- Taken a course in TMP preparation (e.g. RIICWD503D – “Prepare work zone traffic management plan” or equivalent), or
- Taken an appropriate refresher course (within the last three years), from a Registered Training Organisation accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Hazard Identification
- Australian Standards & Relevant Legislation
- Roles & Responsibilities of Management & Employees
- Risk Assessments & Hierarchy of Hazard Controls
Who should attend?
If you have completed course RIICWD503D – “Prepare Work-Zone Traffic Management Plan” and its coming up to three (3) years, you will need to undertake this refresher course to stay current.
What qualifications does this offer?
After successful completion of this refresher and assessment all participants receive an updated Prepare Work-Zone Traffic Management Plan card with three years validity. This qualification meets the Vic Roads standards.
Please ensure that you read the Civil Train Cancellation and Refund Policy and check the Terms and Conditions before enrolling in this course with Civil Train. If you have any questions about our Cancellation Policy, please contact CCF VIC on (03) 9588 7600.
On-site Group Training Available
Are you an employer with a large group of employees that need training? Civil Train can arrange training for you at your site, ensuring you meet the delivery requirements for the program.