To effectively engage with our members and partners, CCF Victoria normally hosts 30+ events and workshops across the State per year. Due to the COVID-19 responsive changes to our working environments across Australia, and the world at large, it is of course currently not possible to host group events within the physical sphere.
Therefore, to ensure we continue to deliver real and practical value to our members, and to keep you abreast of the industry’s key issues, news and updates, CCF is hosting a series of online webinars which have had incredibly positive feedback to date. (Specific dates for upcoming sessions will be released shortly, via CCF communications.)
Comprising key topics most critical to civil contractors in the current environment, each webinar is delivered by experienced subject matter experts. Many of these webinars are FREE to CCF Victoria Members as a benefit of membership.
Upcoming topics in the CCF WEBINAR SERIES will include:
- CCF Online Masterclass: Budget and Business Update – Don’t Miss the Benefits – Thursday, 5th Nov 2020
- 2020 Online Masterclass: Updates on NHVR Regulations During COVD-19 – Thursday, 19 Nov 2020
- CCF Online Workshop: Advocacy in Action – Thursday, 26 Nov 2020
- Positive Plans, Positive Futures (Mental Health and Wellbeing – Webinar Series)
Previously sessions in the CCF WEBINAR SERIES include:
- Online Masterclass: Workplace Manslaughter Legislation
- Online Masterclass: Business Survival (Life After Stimulus)
- 2020 CCF Road Sector Webinar
- Online Workshop: Industry Advocacy and Representation Work
- Online Toolbox Webinar: Practical Guide to Worksite Hygiene
- Online HSEQ Masterclass: Safety in Trenching & Shoring Works
- 2020 CCF Land Development Sector Webinar
More webinars will be added to our series, as the most crucial topics are progressively identified within our rapidly changing sector. Feedback/input from our members is welcomed.
Although at this time it is not possible for our field staff to physically meet with you at your workplace, let us assure you that our Member Engagement Team is readily available, via phone (1300 DIAL CCF) and online (email@example.com), to assist you with any enquiries you may have.
We look forward to you joining us online!