Mobile Plant Tickets / VOC
The Verification of Competency (VOC) process is designed to confirm that the operators of mobile plant have the appropriate skill level and experience to carry out their work activities, safely and efficiently.
Civil Train’s qualified and experienced staff are able to assess operators of mobile plant to a standard in alignment with the national unit of competency. These assessments are carried out on site, observing the candidate operating mobile plant in the field, and generally take around 1 hour depending on the plant type and competence of the individual. This process ensures minimal downtime and impact on productivity.
During the VOC process, the assessor will:
- Brief the client on the Verification of Competency (VOC) process.
- Verbally test the candidate’s underpinning knowledge.
- Validate experience through documentary evidence.
- Observe practical performance of plant operation to set criteria.
- Issue documentary evidence (Civil Train VOC Passport) of the Assessment Summary to the candidate and employer regarding the results of the assessment.
- Identify and recommend any gap training that may be needed in the case that competence is not achieved.
Civil Train is now taking bookings for Verification of Competency (VOC) assessments for mobile plant operators, full plant operator units of competency, and Plant Risk Assessments in the Greater Melbourne area, along with scheduled visits to regional Victoria.
For more information about the Verification of Competency (VOC) service offered by Civil Train, pricing details and general enquiries, please contact CCF Victoria on (03) 9588 7600.