Lost your card or need a reprint of your Certificate?

CCF VIC is here to look after all of your needs concerning the issuing and reissuing of Plant and Worksite Cards and Certificates.

If you lose or misplace any of your certifications issued by CCF VIC, you can get them replaced. If you are unsure whether your card was issued through CCF VIC, contact us on (03) 9588 7600 and we will determine this for you.

Alternatively, if you already know this information, you can simply click below and obtain a copy of our Plant or Non-Plant re-print forms for the card your need replaced. This includes Red Cards, White Cards, Traffic Cards, etc.

Need to transfer your CCF issued Red Card to a White Card?

If you hold a CCF issued Red Card, you can transfer it over to a WorkCover White Card by contacting us on (03) 9588 7600. We will just need to confirm you originally completed your Red Card with CCF Victoria.

NOTE: Red Cards are valid for life in VICTORIA. Red cards still remain valid in Victoria.

From 1 July 2008, Red Card Replacements MUST be replaced with a White Card.

NOTE: Please send all forms to civiltrain@ccfvic.com.au

Call (03) 9588 7600 for Certificate Reprints.