The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) is the national regulator for the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
ASQA regulates Registered Training Organisation’s (RTO’s) to ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the AQTF guidelines for all accredited qualifications, courses and units of competencies.
Civil Train Victoria as an RTO delivers accredited qualifications and units of competency in the Civil Construction arena to meet the demands of CCF members.
At all times Civil Train Victoria ensures its training is of a very high quality and is delivered by qualified experienced industry trainers and assessor’s by following the guidelines and requirements set out by ASQA in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
As an RTO, Civil Train’s training and resources are regularly audited to ensure compliance with AQTF requirements.
Statement of Fees 2021 – (TOID 3704)
As per the Victorian Training Guarantee program, an eligible individual can undertake a maximum of two Government subsidised (funded) courses at any given time in a calendar year. Additional eligibility criteria must be met to access the funding. To check on eligibility, contact Civil Train Victoria on (03) 9588 7600 or by emailing to email@example.com
Indicative Fees and Charges for 2021:
- CCF price list is valid until 31/12/2021.
- Student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
- Administration and material fees are none refundable and must be paid in advance.
- A pre-training review is conducted for every learner upon enrolment, where they will be required to undergo a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) test, to help determine the appropriate level of entry to their chosen program. Learners may be recommended to enrol in an entry level foundation course to help prepare and progress through the higher level of study.
- Contact (03) 9588 7600 to enquire about payment terms, eligibility to access Government funding and other available options. Should a refund be required, further details on our refunds policy can be obtained by contacting Civil Train Victoria on (03) 9588 7600 or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the acknowledgement of skills and knowledge that may have been obtained outside the formal education and training system.
RPL can be granted when a provider gives recognition to a person for part of a course, or the whole course, without having to do the study for that course. This is because the person is able to show that they have already undertaken the learning, through previous experience that can include work and life experience, paid or volunteer work, or have developed the competencies in the workplace.
RPL recognises any prior knowledge and experience and measures it against the qualification in which the RPL candidates are enrolled.
The fee for an RPL assessment is not set by the government but is determined by individual providers. It is not subject to concessions. RPL may be government funded or charged on a fee for service basis. The fees for RPL may vary because the assessments are different for each applicant and some take much more time than others.
Complaints & Appeals
This policy is based on the provision and maintenance of training products and services that are fair and reasonable and affords a forum where issues can be resolved. The Civil Train Victoria, Complaints and Appeals Policy provides and outlines the complaints and appeals process.
This policy covers all students and clients enrolled in Civil Train courses and ensures they have access to a fair and equitable process for dealing with complaints and appeals in a constructive and timely manner. All associated processing and outcomes of each complaint and appeal will be recorded in the complaints and appeals register.
For more information, please contact Civil Train direct on (03) 9588 7600 or email email@example.com
More information on industry compliance is readily available to CCF Members via the CCF Member Portal.
Interested in becoming a member? CLICK HERE to apply.