As part of CCF Victoria’s Influencing Diversity – Women in Civil engagement, we would like to introduce you to Women & Leadership Australia (WLA).
Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) is dedicated to developing female leaders and supporting the increased presence of women in business and community leadership roles. Within the civil construction industry, women still represent an enormously under-utilised national resource.
Women and Leadership Australia has launched a brand new networking and learning hub called WLA Connect.
The platform is designed for women to gather, network, share and learn about being a female leader in today’s working environment.
Members are able to access events, learning materials and forums where they can collaborate with women from the construction and engineering sector and beyond.
This is an important developmental initiative for women across the country. Features of WLA Connect include:
- A curated learning laboratory filled with leadership development content
- Expert masterclasses on leadership theory and practice
- Face-to-face and online networking events
- Member led contributions and recommendations
- Peer coaching, executive coaching and mentoring opportunities.