To effectively engage with our members and partners, CCF Victoria normally hosts 30+ events and workshops across the Stage per year. Due to the COVID-19 responsive changes to our working environments across Australia, and the world at large, it is of course currently not possible to host group events within the physical sphere.
Therefore, to ensure we continue to deliver real and practical value to our members, and to keep you abreast of the industry’s key issues, news and updates, CCF will be hosting a series of online webinars over the coming months. (Specific session dates will be released shortly, via CCF communications.)
Comprising key topics most critical to civil contractors in the current environment, each webinar will be delivered by experienced subject matter experts. Many of these webinars will be FREE to CCF Victoria Members as a benefit of membership.
Topics in the CCF WEBINAR SERIES will include:
- Online Masterclass: Workplace Manslaughter Legislation
- Online Masterclass: Business Survival (Life After Stimulus)
- 2020 CCF Road Sector Webinar
- Online Workshop: Industry Advocacy and Representation Work
- Online Toolbox Webinar: Practical Guide to Worksite Hygiene
- Online HSEQ Masterclass: Safety in Trenching & Shoring Works
- Positive Plans, Positive Futures (Mental Health & Wellbeing – Webinar Series)
More webinars will be added to our series, as the most crucial topics are progressively identified within our rapidly changing sector. Feedback/input from our members is welcomed.
Although at this time it is not possible for our field staff to physically meet with you at your workplace, let us assure you that our Member Engagement Team is readily available, via phone (1300 DIAL CCF) and online (firstname.lastname@example.org), to assist you with any enquiries you may have.
We wish all of our members and their staff a healthy and safe winter season. We look forward to you joining us online!